[Nfb-krafters-korner] Realistic object drawings.

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Mon May 16 23:58:07 UTC 2016

You will be able to do this with the quilting stencils.

There are different things that have die shapes that you can cut out like
foam.  The Accuquilt has an array of dies for embroidery.  You cut out the
Teddy bear and there is small detail shapes that you cut out.  You can use
fabric and or paper..

Joyce