[Nfb-krafters-korner] Help Becky, FW: Cro hook

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Wed May 18 16:30:26 UTC 2016

Joyce, I snooped around a bit on the web looking for the proper spelling,
and I couldn't get the right hit. I will have my husband read it off the
hook. The books I clumsily referred to are pattern books done with this
technique. I do remember a while ago some on list tried to get in touch with
the new owner of the web site and couldn't. So maybe they took it down,not
sure. But I will have my husband read the name on the needle later on and
give it to you all.

I did see several hits on crochknit, so I am wondering if this is the
technique of cro hook or not. Maybe they have the supply of these awesome
needles, not sure.

Stay tuned, giggle.
Becky and her pointy needle