[Nfb-krafters-korner] print K in braille: was learn to make braille drawings

Sandra Gayer sandragayer7 at gmail.com
Thu May 19 15:38:12 UTC 2016

I think it's a fabulous K as well. I'm using the angled part as a
basis for flippers for the dolphin I'm going to create one of these
days.

Has anyone got any ideas for making circles or curves at different
angles? My attempt at making a flower didn't go well the other day but
I will persevere.
Very best wishes,
Sandra.

On 5/19/16, Cathy Flesher via Nfb-krafters-korner