[Nfb-krafters-korner] The Perkins Braille Drawings Book

Valerie snowflake9587 at gmail.com
Thu May 19 17:08:10 UTC 2016

I honestly have no idea what the book contains aside from the Braille pictures themselves. I think it must have some kind of instructions because my sister read a few lines on a page, but only briefly. I don’t know if it contains anything about technique for making your own designs, though I wish it did. I still need to call Perkins to see what happened.
Valerie