[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT Container Gardening

Nella Foster jellybeanfarm at gmail.com
Thu May 19 18:48:43 UTC 2016

Oh, Courtney, I'm so jealous!

We are having such a cool spring here, my garden is growing very slowly.  I
am getting lots of spinach, lettuce, kale and Swiss chard.  It has been
great for growing greens.

The tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers and eggplant are looking wimpy.  I didn't
even plant squash this year, last summer the bore beetles killed my plants,
so decided not to deal with it this year.  I did plant some cantaloupe, but
they are barely up.  Most of the herbs are looking good, except for the
basil and oregano, guess it is to cool for them.

How do you like to cook the squash?

Nella