[Nfb-krafters-korner] The Perkins Braille Drawings Book

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Fri May 20 04:09:26 UTC 2016

Hi again Greg,

I just finished the first drawing which is an apple. The book teaches
various drawing concepts and looks very interesting.

Yes, practice in reading UEB is important. I plan to order a braille
magazine from the library so I can practice my UEB.

Meanwhile back to Braillables, I sure wish I had a braille display, the book
would be much easier to read. As it is, I am using my VR stream and moving
one word and sometimes even one character at a time.
Oh well, keeps me busy and out of trouble. <grin>

I will check bookshare for the other book you mentioned.

Meanwhile Marie Porter's books on macramé and latch hook are available from
Braille Library and Transcribing Service. I have the latch hook book here
now and am on the waiting list for the macramé book.