[Nfb-krafters-korner] Marie Porter Books

ncbootman at gmail.com ncbootman at gmail.com
Fri May 20 15:47:51 UTC 2016

If anyone knows where any of the Marie Porter books can be obtained, please
let me know. Also, if anyone has a copy of any of them, if I may borrow it,
I will put it in the computer as a file so braille or large print copies can
be preserved. These books seem to all be no longer available and will soon
be lost if not preserved. Please help us preserve them. Your original copy
would of course be returned to you.

Greg