[Nfb-krafters-korner] The Perkins Braille Drawings Book

Sandra Gayer sandragayer7 at gmail.com
Fri May 20 19:20:09 UTC 2016

Hello,
I live in the UK and I'm not a student with a college or with The
RNIB, (although I do study the opera), so can't access Bookshare.

Is there any other way I can access Braillables and So What about
Sewing? I know NLS won't even so much as sell anything to people who
live outside America because I've spoken to them about it. Are there
any Braille book shops in the US? (That may sound odd but I don't live
there and there are shops in France which have Braille books alongside
print ones).

Very best wishes,
Sandra.

On 5/20/16, ncbootman--- via Nfb-krafters-korner