[Nfb-krafters-korner] Drawing Flowers.

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Mon May 23 18:34:22 UTC 2016

I have done searches on google for drawing flowers in the past for different reasons then drawing.  Example I put in "Drawing a pansy" and I came across several great websites that describe basic shapes and how to ad them together to create the flower.

I wanted it for piecing an applique onto a quilt.  I was interested in a pansy, but there was other flowers, too.  A pancy can be made out of 4 heart shapes and I forgot what the leaf shape was.

Joyce