[Nfb-krafters-korner] {Disarmed} FW: Hadley eConnect, May 20, 2016

Annely Rose annely53r at yahoo.com
Mon May 23 22:03:04 UTC 2016

Hi,

I took that course a few years ago and it was very informative.  I got away from it, but want to get back into it again.  I have also signed up for this seminar and look forward to it.  Remember these seminars are put into podcast form a few days after they air so you can listen to them at your convenience, even download them to  your computer.  Catch y'all tonight on the call.

Annely