[Nfb-krafters-korner] Container gardening. Tonight's chat

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Wed May 25 15:30:30 UTC 2016

Sophie is sort of like that!
She knows when it is time for her Mommy to come home.  I think she listens for the Metro Access van to pull up and then she comes to greet me at the door!
I love to play ball with her, in the apartment.  I have to use my walker to walk with Henry and 4 paw drive, when we take walks together.  She always likes to take the lead.  It is hard for me to take the lead, when I am trying to teach Henry a new path.
I call Sophie our challenger dog, because she makes me  walk around her or step over her.  I sure am glad she is black!  I wonder if she understands that I can not see well, too.
I can handle her on leash with or with out my walker, until my sister pulls up.  Then she goes crazy.  She wants to go and visit my sister's dog.  She seams to understand me using the walker, because her previous mommy used a wheel chair.
I love my baby, even though she is afraid of thunder!

Terry P.