[Nfb-krafters-korner] You delay, you will miss out!

Melissa Tucker melissatucker4 at att.net
Wed May 25 22:52:17 UTC 2016

Just bringing it to your attention that that Sunday is the 5th of June.I'd love to sign up for that, but I am going out of town that week.

Get Outlook for iOS

On Tue, May 24, 2016 at 3:28 PM -0700, "Joyce Kane via Nfb-krafters-korner" <nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org> wrote:

There are several classes beginning next week and folks have talked about
getting the hook, but only 4 people have signed up for Annette's Crowhooking
class.  The day has been changed to Sunday June 5 2 PM  from June4, 2 PM
Eastern time.  So get on over there and sign up.

We have the Loom flower email class starting up and the Fisher bracelet, so
hurry on over to
www.KraftersKorner.org
and get signed up.

Joyce