[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT Karen

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Thu May 26 18:00:54 UTC 2016

Karen,

I checked thru the link you sent and it was the new voice over for the
Kendall reader and the books. Is this what you were speaking of or are you
looking for help with Amazon for assessable help? If you are looking for the
disabled help you might want to check out the past classes on Fredon
Sciencetic on the class for this. It was a good class but even taking it
live, I still have to go back and review it. They one for this and one for
the Target store site. I am always looking for things to help but I do not
have a Kendall have enough problems trying to do Bard. Thanks.

Terry K