[Nfb-krafters-korner] Slip stitch

Jody Ianuzzi thunderwalker321 at gmail.com
Tue May 31 14:14:17 UTC 2016

I have a question about the slip stitch in knitting. If you slip stitch the last stitch of the row then when you flip your needles back over to start knitting the working yarn is at the second stitch. Should I take up the yarn from the back behind the knitting or should I have the working yarn come through   To the front between the first and the second stitch and then wrap it around the right side of the first stitch and knit it from the back?

JODY 🐺
thunderwalker321 at gmail.com

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes."  DOCTOR WHO (Tom Baker)