[Nfb-krafters-korner] plastic grid?

Lighthouse lighthouse1948 at rochester.rr.com
Sat Nov 5 19:22:11 UTC 2016

Hi Ronda,

My Mom taught me pretty much everything I know.  She was the ultimate crafty
lady.  I never saw a craft she couldn't do.

One time when I went to visit her in Florida, she said to me, "I wonder if
you could make a picture of a flower with the grid?"  Then she said,
"Probably not."  She knew me well enough that would make me say of course I
could, and I did.