[Nfb-krafters-korner] plastic grid?

Terry Powers terrypowers59 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 00:22:05 UTC 2016

Hi Bernice;
I have been doing plastic canvas for years.  Henry also does it too.  I have
dought a few classes, in the past.
I wrote a book on plastic canvas.  It is sold through Verizon.

After the holidays, maybe we can shair ideas and teach a class together.
Send me an e-mail to
Terry.powers at nih.gov
I read my work e-mail more often than home e-mail.
Terry Powers