[Nfb-krafters-korner] {Spam?} Members help

Dixie cobaltblueheron at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 00:55:29 UTC 2016

Honestly, the easiest way to make this work is for the person using Skype to
use Skype Out.  If she purchase Skype out for North America I believe that
covers Canada through Mexico.  It is something like $36 for the entire year
and she will have unlimited calling to US, Canada, and Mexico phone numbers
through her Skype account.  So she can use Skype to call into our conference
call lines as well as any other phone numbers in the states.

Dixie
@-> ~ <-@