[Nfb-krafters-korner] {Spam?} RE: {Spam?} January beginners class

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Mon Nov 7 19:29:36 UTC 2016

Nella,
Thank you for your reply. I will use this reply to encourage you to take my
beginers class, if you have never been in my class. I am a very slow teacher
and use the easy methods to teach you. We do things extremely slow and do
not move on until everyone has learned the skill I am teaching. In order to
crochet you must really know the basic things. This will be a class in
January a new year and a new start. You will be surprised what you will
learn or relearn. Class will be preparing your yarn, type of hook and yarn
to use and positioning your hands for tension making a slip stitch the easy
way and the chain stitch. If everyone gets this, I will move to another
lesion to teach everyone to turn for height and how to make a stitch,
counting your stitches and then the single crochet. I would like to do one
lesson a moth or something like this. It has to be by phone as I have to
know everyon `