[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT Joyce, where are you?

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Tue Nov 8 18:51:12 UTC 2016

I am back and trying to get caught up here, find my Victor Reader[took it
with me for the weekend], reading more about the embroidery machine &
trying, and trying.  No one spet any time with me to learn how to thread it.
I had no problems threading the machine up at the classes, but this Baby
Lock is a challenge.  I haven't stitched a stitch as of yet.

Sitting on the girls today and hoping to twist Bryana's arm to go in and
look at the machine with me.

I sent the email to the teacher & haven't heard back yet.  I haven't sent
the invite out for the Party yet.  Will let you know on that.

Since I got the girls today, Gert is coming over tomorrow and we will go to
the post office.

I have to find your address & send out the envelopes to you, too.

Joyce