[Nfb-krafters-korner] Make up patterns

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Fri Nov 11 19:07:16 UTC 2016

Tell me about patterns that just came in your head that you did.

I am making a decorative scarf for my daughter in law. She likes purple and
I have this lilac yarn that is way to thin for me to comfortably use. So I
am mixing the lilac yarn with a thin white yarn. It seems to blend alright.
I started with a long chain and then single crochet all around the chain on
both sides. Now I am doing an adapted shell stith. The third row is that
adapted shell, but on each end is a wide shell in the same pattern.

Most things I do I take out of my imagination.

Becky

Becky Frankeberger
Butterfly Knitting
-  Ponchos