[Nfb-krafters-korner] {Spam?} RE: {Spam?} Monday night chat

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sat Nov 12 12:13:22 UTC 2016

Nella,

A few years ago I was into so many of these natural things. I have so many
files on everything natural.
Everythings from cleaning things to pet things to how to use natural things
to make cake mixes and things used everyday without chemicals or
preservatives. There is a great BARD book, will send you the name if you
want, that gives you all this and more and I have a website. Contact me off
line to let me know what you would like so not to clutter list.
Terry K