[Nfb-krafters-korner] {Spam?} Envelope message

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Tue Nov 15 16:13:55 UTC 2016

I have started to send out the return envelopes this week. Sent were Kathy,
Joyce, 2 for Terry P, Becky, and Karen. I await others. Please take notice;
there are are 2 packs in the envelope. 1 has a curling ribbon on it and
inside is a small gift. The second one is the craft package. Please be
careful if you open the craft pack. There are very small items inside,
please open this over a table in case you drop any of the items in this
pack. The pack was made to open the top flap and bend open and the pack will
hold the items in the fold until ready to use. The best way to do this, is
open and then fold open like a book and the small parts will be inside the
open packet. In this packet will be 1 red pompom, 2 squilly eyes, and at
least 2 pink, round circles, and some extra. Just keep this to the afternoon
of the party and along the way will come a few other things you will need to
make this craft. Any questions please let me know.

Terry K