[Nfb-krafters-korner] {Spam?} Class sign up

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Tue Nov 15 16:29:05 UTC 2016

With so little time left for classes I will remind you all of some below.

November 29 Dog Bone Wreath. Short telephone class to help you get started
in making a special gift for a special friend, big or little. Sign up soon.

Dec. Monday night chat. All about miniatures, How to recognize them, Do you
want a doll house? Learn how you can make your own mini Christmas with
little to no cost and build on it all year.

Jan. 6 Basic Crochet  For the very beginner, the beginning and start of the
craft. You will be instructed by telephone how you stat to crochet. This
class will work on a one to one person to learn the very start. We will not
move on with this unless you know these first steps. You will know before
the end of class if you have the steps and enjoyment to move ahead. Please
sign up if you are really sincere about learning this great craft.

Also remember to sign up for the Christmas party fun.

Go to the website www.krafterskorner.org and go to classes and fill out the
sign up on the above classes. Any questions contact me on list.

Terry Knox