[Nfb-krafters-korner] looking for looms

Lighthouse lighthouse1948 at rochester.rr.com
Sat Nov 19 22:31:11 UTC 2016

Hi Guys,

I am looking for a source for different kinds of looms.  I have seen several
shapes of looms with pegs around the sides.  You string them differently
depending on their shape.  You tie off the intersections where the yarn or
string come together.  Once I had a large wooden rectangular frame with pegs
on each of the four sides.  It was about the size of a place mat.  I had
another one that was a hexagon and after stringing, the holes were
triangles.

I had my son-in-law help me look on Harrisville design, and there isn't
anything like that on their site.  Does anybody know what I am talking about
and where I can find them?

Thanks,

Bernice and the sweet Octane.