[Nfb-krafters-korner] I'm home!

Lighthouse lighthouse1948 at rochester.rr.com
Mon Nov 21 15:32:52 UTC 2016

Hi,

I start with a simple slip knot, and use it as my first stitch.  Then I knit and put the new stitch onto the left needle.  Then you use that to knit the next stitch and slip that onto the left needle.  You do that until you have all of your stitches knitted onto the left needle.

Bernice and the sweet Octane.