[Nfb-krafters-korner] Cast On methods

Lighthouse lighthouse1948 at rochester.rr.com
Mon Nov 21 17:14:08 UTC 2016

I thought it was a knit cast on.  It is actually the only way I know how to
cast on.  I would like to learn others, because I don't think the edge
looiks very finished.  I always feel like I should crochet an edge on it.
Then, I'm not very good at crocheting, so I am afraid of rouining what I
just knitted.  I plan to take the beginners crochet class in January, but it
will depend on when I have my other surgery.