[Nfb-krafters-korner] I'm home!

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Wed Nov 23 23:24:23 UTC 2016

The ships are so large that you rarely feel like you are in the middle of 2000 people.  Of course some cruise lines manage the crowds better than others.  On Carnival I felt like we were being herded like cattle some of the time.  I've never felt that way on Royal Caribbean.  There are places out on the decks where all you hear is the wind and the waves.  Our last cruise we had a balcony and it was very peaceful.  Eating in the formal dining room makes you feel very classy and it is included in the price of the cruise.  There are adult only pools and hot tubs which are very relaxing.  Then there is the spa where you can pay for a number of different types of services designed to relax you, or sit in the spa's common area and curl up with a good book or your knitting.  I had one of my best massages on the last cruise we took3 years ago.  So when it is said that there is something for everyone on a cruise,  they really mean it.  Now if you really like camping out in nature, then a cruise is not the thing for you.

Annette