[Nfb-krafters-korner] cable sweater

Lighthouse lighthouse1948 at rochester.rr.com
Sun Nov 27 21:41:37 UTC 2016

Hi again,

I corrected my mistake and have gotten markers from upstairs.  I am off and
running again.  I used to use my braille abacus to keep track of row
numbers, but I have absolutely no idea of where it is.  I got two small 6 oz
Tupperware containers, put 8 pieces of macaroni in one, and each time I go
round I move a piece to the second container.I have a cover on the top one
so if it falls, which it already has, I don't lose track of which row I
completed.

If there is a blind friendly row counter out there I would be glad to hear
of it.

Bernice and the sweet Octane.