[Nfb-krafters-korner] request

Lighthouse lighthouse1948 at rochester.rr.com
Tue Nov 29 02:43:57 UTC 2016

Hi Krafters,

I am looking for a couple of quick to work up decorations.  I belong to a
group where everybody brings some little thing for everybody in the group
the last meeting before Christmas.  Since I have all of this time waiting
for my surgery, I would like to make decorations for them.

I have made beaded reaths with a candle in the middle, but the lace I use
seems to have been discontinued at all of the craft stores.

Someone brought knitted bells last year, so I don't really want to make them
this year.

I would very much appreciate any quick beaded, knitted, or plastic grid
ideas that can be made up pretty quickly.

Thanks,

Bernice and the ever sweeter Octane.