[Nfb-krafters-korner] {Spam?} Christmas Party Reminder

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Tue Nov 29 10:35:45 UTC 2016

A reminder for everyone to go to the website and sign up for the Christmas
party, if you have not done so all ready. This will be your last reminder,
and you can pop in without this, but it is nice to get a count. It is only 2
Sundays from this one and we hope to get you all on the way to giving you a
push in to the spirit that day. So collect your Best Friend, we have a
special time for them with Uncle Henry and plan for a Jolly party. We have a
special, secret craft and Something about Christmas being prepared by the
three Jesters, Courtney, Jill and Nella. Looking forward to a Solo Christmas
song by the beautiful voice of Terry Powers. Not to forget a Christmas
message by Rev. Theresa Taylor. Get your mug ready and a few cookies and get
ready for the Krafters Korners Christmas party on Sunday, December 11 at 4PM
Eastern, 3PM Central, 2PM Mountain, and 1 PM Pacific. Phone number to be
announced soon.

Terry Knox