[Nfb-krafters-korner] braille cards

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Tue Nov 29 16:34:09 UTC 2016

We have a large card with a Christmas tree for $5 and a small card for $3 with a bell on it.
You order them individually.  You can order on our site and pay by pay pal.

Contact Cathy Flesher with more questions.
I think Ramona is also on the card team and maybe Jill.
I was trying to sell some in my state.
We also have others for birthday and  other greatings.

Terry P.