[Nfb-krafters-korner] Troble with phones

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Tue Nov 29 22:52:53 UTC 2016

Wreath class Students,

Sorry to keep posting changes but number I hafve been given is note working.
I have tried the chat number and it is acceptable, we have to change back to
that number. Sorry about these problems but I keep checking to make certain
things are working and they arechNGING CONSTANSTANTLY.

                Chat number for class is: 605-475-4000 code 966659 and pound
key

I will try to check web list if there are more problems.

Terry Knox