[Nfb-krafters-korner] krafters korner greeting cards

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 19:29:41 UTC 2016

Hello all,

Yes, we certainly have holiday and other greeting cards available. I have
not been advertising them because we have been waiting until we can place
them on our website. They are not yet available on our site, but if you are
interested in purchasing cards from the division please email me privately
and I can send them to you. Many  are made and ready to mail.

Holiday Bell $3 each

This small card measures 4 and a quarter inches wide by 5 and a half inches
tall.

It features a tactile picture of a holiday bell on bright red card stock.
The inside of the card is white and contains a message in grade 1 braille on
the right and a blank page on the left to enable you to add your own
personal message.

The message on the card reads, "Ring in the holidays with peace, love and
joy."

An envelope is included with the card.

Holiday tree

This large card measures 5 and a half inches wide by 8 and a half inches
tall. It features a tactile picture of an evergreen tree on green card
stock. The inside of the card is white and contains a message in grade 1
braille on the right and a blank page on the left to enable you to add your
own personal message. The braille message says:

Wishing you peace, joy, and hope for this holiday season and in the coming
year.

An envelope is included with the card.

We also have cards for all occasion, birthday, best wishes, get well, and
Valentine's Day.

We hope to be placing the cards on the website for sale early next year.