[Nfb-krafters-korner] Important Information

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sat Oct 1 11:51:07 UTC 2016

To Each of You,

Today is October 1 and for the next month or so you will get a lot of
information about our Krafter Korner Christmas party. If you do not plan to
attend feel free to disregard these messages. If you are planning to attend
and want to be involved in this special party I would encourage you to read
these message as they will be date sensitive. Once the dates come and go for
planning, they will NOT be opened again. This is a party by telephone but we
try to make it like one you would attend. In following the dates and
suggestion it will seem more like a party you are attending. I already have
some great fun planned that each of you should enjoy. Most of the
information will NOT be done on list but through private emails, therefore,
read the posted messages but except for announcements, reply to my private
email as I will be replying to your private emails. If you have any
questions, contact me privately or on list and I will reply. Looking for a
great holiday season.

Terry Knox