[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT Shingles info

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sat Oct 1 14:12:41 UTC 2016

I feel badly for Joyce coming down with Shingles. I wanted to share that
Bard has a book called Burdell Enc. Of Home Remedies. Sorry for misspelling.
Great home remedy book. Info on shingles, no cure, however, if you get
these. Take 400 units of vitamin E 2 times a day and put vitamin E oil or
the caps, broken open and placed directly on blisters and red spots. Will
cure it but will shorten time and pain. Also recommended Aloe Vera broke
open and inside of leaves rubbed on blisters. Hope this helps anyone with
shingles. I had them, did not know this and it was very painful.

Terry K