[Nfb-krafters-korner] my envisioned crocheted vest

Sandra Streeter sandrastreeter381 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 00:46:59 UTC 2016

So, Katherine, I’d love to do something in shells, or if I could find a pattern, leaves; or, because of my proclivity for my little roommate Emily, a kitty. I’d love to do some vertical cable work between the rows of designs. The sides will have probably 20 dc’s, so that the designs fall on the back and front. May or may not have little pearl buttons. It will be in thick thread as opposed to yarn, and I’m still strategizing as to how to work it—left-to-right, or in long vertical rows to better give length to my short stature and plus-sized figure. As to the beads, I already have some little glass ones strung on the thread (it’s purple; I forget what color the beads are); the beading should start 6 inches or so from the bottom. Of course, this could all change as I continue mulling it over and experimenting, so will keep you all posted!

Sandra
"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The Little Prince

---