[Nfb-krafters-korner] Sorry I haven't been around

Maria Chapman bubbygirl1972 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 03:19:56 UTC 2016

HI.

I realize I haven’t been around much this year.  First I had Joe in and out of hospital, he ended up having open heart surgery in May.  recently my brother and father both passed away within a month of each other.  I don’t live close to my family, so have spent a lot of time going backwards and forwards.  I don’t know how much I  I will be around, but I am going to attempt to get back in to crafting.

Working on and off on squares that I hope to turn in to a blanket.

Maria