[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT hurricane

Annely Rose annely53r at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 6 16:42:13 UTC 2016

Hi Joyce,

Thank you for your thoughts, good wishes, and prayers.  I live just west of Orlando.  Although it doesn't seem that we will get the bad winds here, it should still be bad.  We've made our plans accordingly.  I lived through Hurricane Andrew and many others and you don't mess around with Mother nature.  You plan for the worst and hope for the best.  The quadrant for tornadoes will be over the water so that is good.  We had a tornado scare during Hermine and that was close enough.  If we have any others in Florida or South Carolina, my prayers are with you.  And they are talking that Matthew will loop around and come back to Florida next week.  I hope not.  Thanks again.

Annely