[Nfb-krafters-korner] {Spam?} Ot Carol O

Carol Osmar osmarc at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 6 22:21:04 UTC 2016

Hi Terry, thanks for thinking about me. We are on the west side of the state so we are not in the direct path of the hurricane. They say we should be feeling some affects of Matthew after midnight tonight. Some Highwinds and rain but nothing severe. I'll be praying for you and South Carolina keep safe

Carol oh

Sent from my iPhone