[Nfb-krafters-korner] Rainbow loom

Portia Mason knitangelpm at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 6 23:59:18 UTC 2016

Hello everyone I thought I would tell you that I have gotten some
instructions that a friend was kind enough to help me out getting sent to me
via email.

Anyway, once I am able to get some of these learned and if anyone is
interested, I will pass them along.

I am in a few loom knitting groups and I asked for help as well and a lady
is kind enough to help me out to show me how to do it.

I have already messaged her on FB so she can help me since we both are in
the same group.

Anyone want to Facebook me as well, just let me know.

I will keep you posted about this and tell you how it goes.

The ones I have so far look simple enough but I am having trouble understand
one or two of the stepson setting it up to do the bracelets.

Portia