[Nfb-krafters-korner] {Spam?} OT Contest, Courtney and Joyce

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Fri Oct 7 14:49:58 UTC 2016

Courtney,

Suggestion for new contest. Take 1 month and count the people that take the
time to change the Subject lines and take off points for those who do Not.
Reward the person who does this the most, take off points for those who
completely go the other way. Right now, subject line for Joyce's quilt class
is now talking about crab apples. I was in the class, there was No talk
about crabapple, but I have to continue to have to read these messages
because I believe it has something to do with the class. With all that is
going on here in SC with weather, I think it is terrible opening important
messages that talk about crab apples. No matter how many times there have
been posting about Change Subject lines, please think about the time that is
taken to open, read through heading and hoping that I am getting info on my
class only to find it is about crabapples. People might think this
unimportant, but if they needed the time in weather situations, they would
consider what was going on. I know what I am going to be told, Do not go on
the computer at all, I agree with this also, but it calms my nerves while I
wait to see what is going to happen, so I guess it is my fault.

Please be consider, if you can, change the Subject line, I do not know how
to ask more kinder.

Terry K