[Nfb-krafters-korner] {Spam?} RE: Crafting with leaves…

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Fri Oct 7 15:18:01 UTC 2016

Hi Theresa,
Thanks for this memory, we do not have too much fall in the south. However, when I was younger up north I always did the leaf favorite of Leaves for the Thanksgiving table.
1. We collected the prettiest colored leaves.
2. I placed the on wacxed paper, place another wax paper sheet on top. Ironed the top, flipped over, aroned the back.
3. Took scallop edge scissors and cut on all sides for table mats for Thanksgiving and everyone got theirs to take home or trash.
4. Alson made bigger one for center of table. Great fun, Please keep reading.

Also this this with Christmas cards.
1. Open card, cut front and glued to message, so picture is on one side, signed message on other.
2. Place between the wax paper like above, iron, cut and make placemat for Christmas table.
3. You can personalize these by purchasing paper letter and make a section in between cards to iron on.

Terry K