[Nfb-krafters-korner] to my beginner crochet students

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 18:26:33 UTC 2016

I am posting here to ensure that all of you get the information. We will be
having our second class on Thursday the 13th at 8 pm. Please use the chat
line: 605-781-1000 access code 875029#.

Learn to make the chain and single crochet stitches and/or ask questions.

For those of you who attended class, please have a swatch completed
containing a row of 21 chains and a row of 20 single crochet stitches
completed. I will teach you how to work the next and all following rows and
how to end your piece.

For anyone who attends class I will send you a beginner scarf pattern. You
will have the skills to complete this pattern.