[Nfb-krafters-korner] For Becky F.: What's Butterfly Knitting?

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Sat Oct 8 18:36:13 UTC 2016

Dani, Butterfly Knitting is the name of my small business. I make all kinds
of things. This group stretches me. Hopefully someone will I am only four
foot ten last time I was professionally measured, giggle. I make two kinds
of phone carriers you wear on your belt or around your neck. I make ponchos,
throws and afghans. Need something? I am right here for you.

Warmly,
Becky and the boss Jake, ims wants more kibble, soft cry.