[Nfb-krafters-korner] Crafting with leaves…

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Sat Oct 8 19:21:11 UTC 2016

It is only a lost craft due to each adult that lives in a household with children.

I, too, remember walking around the yard looking for those unique leaves with the perfect colors and pressing them in the wax paper.

I love the idea about making place mats  out of them and the Christmas cards, too.

Joyce