[Nfb-krafters-korner] blowing my top

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun Oct 9 01:00:59 UTC 2016

It has to be at least 14 point, and sent to a blind person too.  You
couldn't, for example make it big, and send it to your sighted uncle.

There are oddities in the law too, or shall I say exceptions.  At
work we use volunteers to record things for blind persons, and we can
send them supplies, equipment and materials related to their
recording, free matter.

Dave