[Nfb-krafters-korner] {Spam?} OT Hurricane SC

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sun Oct 9 04:30:14 UTC 2016

Myrtle Beach took also a direct hit from Matthew, the Hurricane today,
Saturday. It was rough riding this out and scary also. Physically we are
fine. We will not be able to tell you damage until Sunday. There is some,
but as we think nothing major. Area really was damaged by wind and rain and
it could have been worse. Electric in and out, and thank God it was only a
Cat. 1 We know there is roof damage and a lot of clean up from trees but
could not leave house until after dark so we wait to see. Thanking God for
His blessing and prayers from friends. Not real happy right now. Blessed we
are safe but what a mess.

Terry K