[Nfb-krafters-korner] Table Topper Students

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Tue Oct 11 19:01:10 UTC 2016

How are you all doing with your table topper kits?  Did you finish the 4 - 3
piece sets yet?

Do you have at least 2 of them put together?  Please let me know, so I can
figure out where the majority of you are.

If you havvvve 2 of them put together at least I know what the class will be
on Wednesday.  I think we will need one more week added to this class, but
let me here back from all of you first.  We will have a class Wednesday at 8
PM Eastern.

Joyce