[Nfb-krafters-korner] Classes & teachers wanted

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Tue Oct 11 21:01:15 UTC 2016

Hi folks,  I am usually hounding you a lot more about teaching classes and
having classes.  Well October filled up very nicely.  I thank the teachers
for volunteering their time.

I don't know what happen to Henry as he has not sent in a class proposal for
the scarf class and he hasn't chatted it up to let folks know what they will
need for supplies.  If he doesn't get his class proposal in before the next
few days he will lose that date.

We don't have much more time for classes, but We do classes in November the
first 2 weeks with finish up classes week of Thanksgiving.  What that means
is we only will book on Monday & Tuesday the week of Turkey Day.  We only
have classes the first 2 weeks of December.  It is hard to believe that
another year has gone by here at Krafters Korner.

So I will still be taking bookings for November and December for classes.

I am looking for knitting, crocheting  & looming dishcloth teachers to do
either email or telephone classes and continue the once a month dishcloth
class.  It is your choice.  I need a January choice ASAP so we will have
enough time to plan it, post it up on the website and not think about it.
Come on now chat it up and get someone to volunteer.  Terry K. will be doing
February & that will be a crochet one by phone.

We need to look forward to 2017 and think about some new challenges and
classes during those months in the winter that we just want to stay home,
keeping our hands &minds busy and warm.  So if you are out shopping, bored
and it is 2 a.m. in the morning and you are at the computer spend some time
thinking about crafting projects that you can teach, learn, and share with
your friends here.

Give the teachers here a break and find a partner to co host a class or come
up with a chat idea.

I want to thank our long time members that stay here with us and share their
joy of crafting.  If you don't want to do it, then help find folks that will
do it.

Joyce