[Nfb-krafters-korner] My Brownies

Catherine McManus catherine.m at tafn.org.uk
Wed Oct 12 10:42:07 UTC 2016

Hi Everyone

Well I thought you all would like to know that I have cooked the most
exspendsive batch of brownies today.

Why you all ask?

Well I took the brownies out of the oven and put them right at the back of
my kitchen bench thinking that they was safe.

OH! how wrong I was I left the room and when I returned Pearl had eaten
nearly all of the brownies.

There was half a cup of coco as well as 50 grams of cooking chocolate in the
brownies.

I got her to the vet they made her sick and would you believe it she also
had eaten my vix drops for my sore  throat .

So you must be thinking at this moment how much my Brownies have cost?  Well
try $775 and Pearl is now spending the night at the vets.

I just don't know what I will do with that dog.

A very up set Catherine now with empty pockets From Aussie land